IT2000M Weighing Module Applications
IT2000M features integrated batching functionality with material flow and tolerance check and can be started and controlled over network / fieldbus. The integrated display and keyboard provide check of weight as well as scale calibration on site without auxiliary means. A separate panel mount display/keyboard unit is available as an option. Setup time is reduced by simple installation on DIN rail, connection of cables with pluggable screw terminals and clear-text prompts for the calibration with or without test weights.
Integrated factory calibrated A/D converter to connect to one or several analog strain gauge load cells (overall impedance 87.5–4500 Ohm). Resolution 30,000 d, internal resolution 524,000 d, W&M approved resolution 10,000 d at a max. of 80 % preload, 0.33 μV/e, update rate 50–800 filtered weight values / sec. Calibration as single-range or multiple-range scale. Option to linearize the weight curve.
Power-fail-safe storage of data, password protection, switch to protect calibration data, modules can be replaced without new calibration (only for systems not subject to W&M approval). Internal W&M approved weight storage for the last 120,000 weighings. Integrated webserver for remote access via password for setup, backup and maintenance.
Data Words To PLC/Host System
- Scale status, gross and net weight
- Batch ready message, actual weight and optimized preact
- I/O status.
Data Words From PLC/Host System
- Set zero, Autotaring, Taring with a specified value
- Start batching with transmission of target weight, preact and tolerance (weigh-in or weigh-out mode)
- Discharging l Read digital input, set digital output.
Display And Operation
Clear text display with background lighting to indicate weight (6 digits, character height 15 mm / 0.6″) and scale status (e.g. scale tared / under zero / overload). Up to 3 additional display lines (20 characters each, character height 4 mm / 0.2″). Info-key to show fieldbus input / output data words. Additional function keys for zero setting, taring and configuration / calibration.
- Compact stainless steel housing with integrated display/keyboard for installation on DIN rail, insusceptible to vibration, protected to IP20, screw terminals at the bottom.
- Version with black box for installation on DIN rail and separate panel mount display/keyboard unit for installation in the door of a cabinet, front protected to IP69K, NEMA 4X.
Supply voltage: 12–30 V DC, Power consumption: max. 17 VA.
–10 °C (+14 °F) to +40 °C (+104 °F) at max. 95 % relative humidity, non condensing.
- Grounding rail to connect shield of cables
- Plug-in modules for Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus DP l Plug-in module with 8 digital inputs (24 V, 7 mA, optoisolated) and 8 digital outputs (24 V, 500 mA, optoisolated, short-circuit protected)
- Plug-in module with 2 digital inputs (24 V, 7 mA, optoisolated) and – socket for a serial interface (SIM) – two sockets for digital I/O modules (PIM500) or analog I/O modules (DAU15, ADI)
- Serial interface modules: SIM-RS232, SIM-RS485, SIM-20mA
- Digital I/O module: PIM500 with 2 digital inputs (24 V, 7 mA, optoisolated) and 2 digital outputs (24 V, 500 mA, optoisolated, short-circuit protected)
- Analog input module: ADI (0/4–20 mA or 0/2–10 V, optoisolated, resolution 15 bit)
- Analog output module: DAU15 (0/4–20 mA or 0/2–10 V, optoisolated, resolution 15 bit)
- 2-channel puls counting module: DUAL-ISM
- Zener barriers to connect Exi load cells (max. 15,000 d, 3,000 d W&M approved).