The W&M approved IT4000E is designed for applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the food industry and in many other sectors of industry. The industrial design with the modular hardware and the powerful standard programs make the IT4000E the ideal choice for:
- Weigh and print applications
- Parts counting
- Vehicle weighing
- Mobile data capture systems.
Adjustable update rate with up to 800 updates/second. High noise immunity of min. 10 V/m against radio frequency interference. W&M approved resolution of up to 6,000 d with max. 80 % preload. Calibration is possible as single or multiple-range (e.g. 3 x 3,000 d) and as multi-interval scale. Internal data archive for the storage of up to 120,000 weighing transactions.
The modular design provides for a variety of configurations and options, such as:
- Enclosures for wall-mount, desk-top or panel-mount installation
- DC or AC power supply
- Connection of scales with analog or digital force transducers
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet interface with an integrated web server, WLAN as option
- Integrated USB 2.0 host interface for printer, scanner and USB stick
- Up to 2 serial interfaces, RS232, RS485, RS422 or 20mA CL, for connection of remote displays, label printers etc. This ensures that the optimal system configuration can be chosen, for stationary as well as mobile use.
The Linux based operating system with the integrated web server provides the ideal functionality for the integration of the IT4000E into local area networks. WLAN communication and remote access via the internet are also possible.