The W&M approved IT8000E is designed for demanding industrial applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the food industry and in many other sectors of industry. The industrial design with the powerful modular hardware and the concept of free programmability make the IT8000E the ideal weighing terminal for standard or application-specific solutions, e.g. for:
- Shipping and receiving
- Filling and batching systems
- Totalizing bulk weighers
- Vehicle/axle weighing
- Mobile data capture systems.
1 or 2 internal and up to 6 external scale interfaces possible. Adjustable update rate with up to 800 updates / second. High noise immunity of min. 10 V/m against radio frequency interference. W&M approved resolution of up to 6,000 d with max. 80 % preload. Calibration is possible as single or multiple-range (e.g. 3 x 3,000 d) and as multi-interval scale. Internal data archive for the storage of up to 120,000 weighing transactions.
The modular design provides for a variety of configurations and options, such as:
- Enclosures for wall-mount, desk-top or panel-mount installation or as black box
- DC or AC power supply l Connection of scales with analog or digital force transducers
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet interface with integrated web server, WLAN as an option
- Integrated USB 2.0 host interface for a printer, scanner and USB stick
- Up to 4 serial interfaces, RS232, RS485, RS422, 20mA CL selectable
- Flexible I/O concept for up to 64 inputs and outputs
- Fieldbus interfaces Ethernet/IP, Profibus DP, Profinet or Modbus TCP
- Analog I/Os, etc. This ensures that the optimal system configuration can be chosen, for stationary as well as mobile use.
Standard programs can be adapted to the requirements of specific applications. New programs can be designed and tested in a very simple way on a PC with the RTC program development environment.
The Linux based operating system with the integrated web server provides the ideal functionality for the integration of the IT8000E into local area networks. WLAN communication and remote access via internet are also possible.