- Name: JLP Meats
- Location: London, UK
- Industry: consumer products – Meat Products and services: Raw, partially cooked, and fully cooked beef, poultry, lamb, pork and charcuterie; local (British Red Tractor and Irish) and South American Prime Beef meat producers (Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay)
- Employees: 20
- Company Background
JLP Meats takes great pride in the fact that it is a small, relatively young company, which manages to keep a personal and attentive relationship with its clients.
Over the last few years, hard work has allowed JLP Meats to establish themselves as one of the most reputable meat suppliers in London, offering top-quality meat at stable and competitive prices.
Recently, the JLP site has been adapted to a cutting plant. The addition of this in-house cutting plant ended up being crucial in the expansion of our business. Now, clients can have the fresh, high-quality meat that they’re used to getting from JLP, custom tailored to their business needs by our experts.
JLP selected SAP Business One for Meat to support this expansion as it provides batch traceability throughout the supply chain, automates its warehouse, and streamlines processes by integrating with shop floor devices such as high-speed label printers, weighing scales, barcode scanners and handheld mobile devices.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Coordination of departments to achieve a balanced operation of the organization
- A single software solution to optimize all processes
- Integration of factory hardware to provide advanced production data insight
- To provide a system that has multiple units of measure
- Full upwards and downwards inventory traceability
“SAP Business One for Meat manages forward and backward traceability, quality control, manufacturing and re-work production, optimized scheduling, clean down
and plant maintenance.”
Why SAP and DEM Machines
- SAP Business One is modular, user-friendly, goal-oriented and future proof
- Connections to third-party systems are easy to implement
- SAP Business One for Food offers a fully integrated, door to door solution
- A customer-friendly and efficient partner with an innovative, solution-oriented production team
- Reduction of losses due to traceability of their products.
- Improved stock control ability and traceability because SAP Business One for Meat allows batch number identification for products
- Provided access to centralized company-wide data, making finding information and running reports faster and easier
- Centralized data from multiple sources, allowing bench-marking for efficiency and productivity
Comments are closed.