OCM – Outer Case Marking System
DEM Machines OCM (Outer Case Marker) system is the obvious choice for anyone wanting to weigh and label
quickly and efficiently. It is designed to meet all the weighing, labelling and traceability requirements of food and
meat processors. The system offers full traceability and barcoding capability.
Customer’s become more efficient and benefit from a much quicker throughput with 100% accuracy.
All DEM Machines weighing and labelling systems come fully installed with support and customisation if required.
- Easy to use colour touchscreen operation
- Faster processing facilitated by high speed weigh indicators leading to greater productivity
- 100% accuracy
- Complete traceability
- Clear, concise and customisable labels
- Housed in IP66 stainless steel cabinets, suitable for harsh washdown environments
- Products and labels can be all set up in advance
- Each product can store up to 3 lines of text supporting full traceability
- All screens are configurable and can store up to 5000 products
- Data options include; Alpha Batch Number, Lot Number, Kill Plant, Cut Plant, Origin and variable data fields
- Production can be allocated to jobs or batches
- The system allows you to capture and store additional data – use by dates etc.
- Real-time visibility showing current production position
- Wide selection of fully customisable production reports
- Standard reports include; Batch, Invoice Yield & Stock
- The OCM labelling system be used in standalone mode or fully integrated
- Customers can start with an OCM Labelling System and upgrade to a full ERP Production Solution over time
- Reduces label errors
- Reduces giveaway on fixed weight products
- Improves consistency of finished product
- Centralised management of all master data, labels, products, batches, barcodes, dates and all other labels information