Cattle Crush Scale
Since 1985, DEM has been helping beef, pork and lamb producers to improve their efficiency with accurate and economical equipment. By using high-quality materials manufacturing our products and detailed customer specifications, our team can design, create and deliver our products to the highest industry standard to suit the needs of all our customers.
From the small farm to the cattle mart, we can provide a solution to help you weigh your livestock accurately. All our Cattle Crush Weighing Scales are designed using Finite Element Analysis to ensure optimal design. Our Livestock and Cattle Crush Weighing Scales can be built to custom dimensions and specifications.
- Industrial Mild Steel Cattle Scales
- Manufactured by DEM to fit inside a cattle crush.
- Durable scales, using steel load cells with waterproof IP Rating.
- Standard Size: 8ft x 26”
- DEM can customise the scales to any particular width or length.
- Capacity: 2000 kg = 2 Ton
- Increments (Accuracy): 1kg
- Fits directly to floor of cattle crush, sits 75mm from ground (approx. 3”)
- The Indicator sits inside a bracket which is attached to the cattle crush, the indicator can be removed from the cattle crush when not in use, and can be charged on the mains, comes complete with 3 pin plug.
- Both Battery and Mains Operated.
- Portable – can be lifted to use in several cattle crushes or in different yards.
- The system can work as a stand-alone scales, or interface to a Farm Management System. To interface the scales to a Farm Management System – POA
- Options also available in Stainless Steel and Galvanised Steel at additional cost.
- Delivered on site, easily installed and operated.